Max is a really good and complex program to create video and audio. In this tutorial, I will show you how to use Vizzie option and Patcherouter object to do some changes to videos. I will show you on this text step by step about how I do it.
- Create a new patcher and go to Vizzie option on the left
- Create a Player and Viewer from both Input and Output option.
- Simple drag a Patcheroutr object from Vizzie-Controller to the main window.
- Now click on Patcheroutr object and go to Help option on the top, click Open Vz.patchroutr Help.
- Now you can copy the entire patch from the help window to your main window.
- Connect player window → Patcheroutr object → viewer.
- Draw a video to Player window.
Now everything is connected and ready to work.
This Patcherouter object can do four different twist to a video, and all four effects can be put on each other by the order you put in. If you double click on each effect, it will pop up a window for you to do a further customization.
The Effects are fun and easy to create, with this Patcherouter object you can create more than 16 effects by the way you do it, and the loop and speed setting on the Player window make the video easier to control.